More than 30 years for peace, protection of the environment and human rights
The Association of Ethical Shareholders Germany was founded in 1986 by several non-governmental organizations like environmental, human rights and anti-Apartheid groups. Currently the Association has 28 member organizations.
Ethical shareholders file counter-proposals and participate in annual general meetings (AGMs) in Germany and other European countries.
Ethical shareholders demand:
- sustainable production of goods
- stop for military production and export of weapons
- a nuclear-free and renewable energy production
- living wages in all companies and their suppliers
- the promotion of women in companies
- a cap for manager salaries
- a cooling-off period when a member of the board of directors joins the supervisory board
- the introduction of a lobby register
Permanent link to this article: https://www.kritischeaktionaere.de/en/about-us/
Münster, born 1981, economist and environmental scientist.
Consultant at Christian Initiative Romero (CIR) and responsible for campaign and public relations work with a focus on raw material extraction and consumption.
Berlin, born 1976, graduate political scientist and sociologist.
Head of Transport Policy at Friends of the Earth Germany (BUND). …
born 1961, historian and political scientist (MA), trained journalist.
Since 2006 at Ethical Shareholders, now Managing Director.
1998 – 2002 Press and public relations officer at the aid organisation CARE Germany and the German Foundation for International Development (DSE/InWEnt).
born 1957, since 2016 team assistant at Ethical Shareholders